agriplus.in is an Online Website providing Agricultural products, services, commodity prices and caters to Farmer welfare in India. These are our general terms and conditions regarding the use of this Website.
Acceptance of our Terms
Agriplus.in may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to agriplus.in then we recommend the immediate disuse of Agriplus.in
As a condition of your use of Agriplus you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Agriplus.in or the interests or property of Agriplus users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Agriplus;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Agriplus and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Agriplus.
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one category or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Agriplus.in or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Agriplus website.
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials ('Content') posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Agriplus.in, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via Agriplus.
- Agriplus does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The Agriplus site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to Agriplus. Agriplus makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will Agriplus.in be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that Agriplus does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Agriplus will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Agriplus.in may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify the content on the Agriplus site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other Agriplus users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other Agriplus users. Agriplus will remove any infringing listing(s).
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Agriplus.in immediately
Dealings with Organizations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that Agriplus.in shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Agriplus is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Agriplus.in, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Termination of Service
You agree that Agriplus.in, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that Agriplus.in shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR SERVICES OR REGISTER FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE.